Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Yummy Wear: Aprons


I know Kari has been looking for an apron for a while now.  I think I have found the one.  I found these flirty little numbers at Jillie Willie.  I love the fun and fresh fabric prints they use. Wearing one of these aprons, more than the food, would be "Hot" in the kitchen.  Their aprons are also available in children size.  Check it out, I am sure you will find one that fits your personality!


I also came across these must have bibs on the same site.  My son is going to definitely look dapper wearing one of these while shoveling food in his mouth.  These would make such a cute baby shower gift for the new mom-to-be.

1 comments:

lacy said...

Yummy!!! I love those. When Elly gets a bit older and seriously starts pulling her weight in the kitchen, I will definitely partake!