Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yummy Wear: Literally...

Ok so the other day I came across this little gem and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.
I have been in the market for an apron for quite some time and this might be the winner. Just looking at it makes me want to get in the kitchen and whip up something delicious. Also, imagine if that little guy were hanging on a hook somewhere in the kitchen, the color and design are art just by hanging there! She also has other aprons which are also cute, but this is definitely my favorite.
And this brings me to my next thought, to all you sewers out there...anyone know how tough it would be to whip up something like this? I just got a sewing machine and I'm dying to get going and start learning and making things. Word on the street is that its apron making is pretty basic...before you know it i'll be posting yummy aprons of my own making!

4 comments:

lacy said...

I have no idea how hard it would be to make this, but thanks a lot...now I'm totally hungry! I love it! But, do you think Bran would wear it?

Anonymous said...

ha I know. It does kinda make you hungry, which is what i love! but im sad to report that i'm pretty sure Brandon would refuse the wearing of this delightful apron. Am I right or am I right?

madelyn said...

Kari,

This would be totally easy to make. In my sewing class in 9th grade the first thing we made were aprons, I'm sure you would have no trouble with it. I love the design!

Madelyn (Lacy's sister)

Anonymous said...

Madelyn,

Good to know. I'm trying to get very serious about learning to sew so I'm happy to hear that I can look forward to one of my first projects being an apron! Thanks for checking in!