Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yummy Cards: Handmade Mother's Day cards

How great would it be to receive one of these handmade cards for Mother's Day!  I make and sell cards and invitations as a way of supporting my habit of buying scrapbook supplies and I made these to sell for Mother's Day.  These two cards were my best sellers this year.  The "10 Reasons why I love you!" card has 10 strips of paper that you can write your reasons on. Everyone loves this card and I sell this card for every holiday.  I am currently working on my card blog to display my cards and invitations for clients.   I will post when it is up and running. In the meantime, I hope these cards will inspire you to make something special for your mothers and express to them how special they are.  Happy Mother's Day!


0 comments: