Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yummy Home: Wall Decals

Living in a rented space for the past 5 or so years of my life, I have been frustrated with the limitations that it sometimes places on design, especially when it comes to your walls. Either they don't want you to paint, or you can only paint certain colors or by the time you decide you want to paint, your lease will be up - frustration! White walls can sometimes be very cool, clean and modern in the right place, but I love color so I have been searching for a solution that will work for my (and many other people's situations). WALL DECALS. I first spotted these little guys at Ikea not long ago and I liked the idea.

Not long after I also stumbled upon these:

These can be found at an online store called dvider. I truly fell in love with the idea after seeing these. The ones for children's rooms are seriously fab.
And last but not least, check out these super cool decals for baby/kids' rooms found at the one and only Target:


The first 3 are from the same 'line' called DwellStudio. I have read around on other blogs and they have talked a lot about the amazing stuff this company does, and have said great things about their Target line. It's darline. And I had to include the truck/car one because I thought it was just too cute! Enjoy!

0 comments: